Send an Enquiry
Send an enquiry form and an adviser will contact you
The admission process starts as soon as you obtain Gromen Registration form OR send an online enquiry form.
Apply for Admissions
Once we have agreed on terms and a decision has been made we will apply to your university of choice with your provided documents.
Basic Document required
- Certificate and Transcript of degree (for Postgraduate applications)
- Curriculum Vite (CV)
- WAEC/NECO/GCE/A Level
- English Language Test (PTE/IELTS/TOEFL)
- International Passport (Bio data page)
- Academic Reference from your most current school on their letter head showing email, address and contact number signed and dated.
- Work Reference from you most current Employer on their Company’s letter head showing email, address and contact number signed and dated.(only Postgraduate students)
- Statement of purpose 500 words stating reasons why you wish to study the programme and what benefit it will have in your future career.
Receive Offer Letter
An offer letter will be issued by the university if you have met the criteria for
admissions.(between 48hrs to 4 weeks) For Students applying with incomplete documents like PTE/ IELTS or students awaiting results. Students may also be asked to deposit some of his tuition fee and it is 50% in most of the cases required by institutes.
Accept Your Offer
Once you have decided to accept your offer, you pay the required tuition fees. Gromen can assist with how to make a secured payment to your institute.
Apply for your visa
We have counsellors and Immigration Lawyers to give you basic advice for your visa processing. They will guide you on preparing your file and check your documents before they are submitted. *In-complete documents will cause delays, and sometimes visa rejections*
Prepare for your overseas studies
Now your visa’s filed you will need to start making preparations for living abroad, including booking accommodation. Gromen will assist you throughout and will hold pre-departure briefings for students.